I am grateful for…
41. potato peels on counter in interesting patterns, beauty is everywhere, even in the refuse of the day
42. Psalm 141
43. Formation of Character by Charlotte Mason discussion with mom friends, we laughed and had such a “gladsome” time
44. baby boy’s face earnestly looking up into mine, perhaps looking for milk?
45. fresh, invigorating smell of a misty, warm, foggy, and boggy morning
46. blistering hot showers, soothing sore necks, washing away tension
47. load of apples for a good price
48. talking over Christmas plans with oldest son, anticipation
49. planning and making a few Christmas surprises, Tolkien’s Letters from Father Christmas book inspiring me so much
50. fluffy, warm duvet to fall into after each late night nursing session
What are you grateful for today?