- We’ve had a major battle regarding rubber band ownership.
- I found out that I have 567 baskets of laundry to fold, not 3 as previously known.
- My Kindle seems to have walked off and lost itself.
- I discovered random petrified foodstuff in couch as I looked for aforementioned Kindle.
- We forgot a password to something a child decided they want to do TODAY. This is causing an inordinate amount of angst.
- We are out of cheese. We live in the Dairy State. This is not good.
- I decided I need a break from Instagram and Facebook. I’m already twitching with withdrawal after a half of an hour of this torture.
- It has been declared that sandwiches are banned for a meal choice in our home. What in the world am I going to feed all these children for the rest of their lives?
- We are out of cheese.
- How in the world am I going to survive this day without cheese, Instagram, Facebook, and my Kindle?