Spring thought about springing yesterday. Alas, today winter temperatures are back. However, I’m not letting that get me down. Here are some links and ideas for spring.
- Go on nature walk with children. Unlike myself, really listen to what they say, it’s absolutely fascinating and enlightening.
- Are you home educating? This post is encouraging to me. So many great quotes and thoughts – what we do today is a small investment for tomorrow. We don’t have to worry, we just keep sowing by faith. Only a few short weeks till summer vacation, in other words.
- Swoon and save shekels for these or these. Spring-y fashion.
- Need a book idea for you or your child? Go dig through this list.
- I can’t stop laughing – a mixture of faith, mothering, culture commentary, and offensive attitudes. I absolutely love this blog. If you are easily offended it’s probably not for you. I’m kind of offended half of the time myself. Ha. I love it.
- I pre-ordered The Gray House by Mariam Petrosyan because I’m going to be reading it along with a friend. Speaking of pre-order, did you see that Anne Bogel from my favorite podcast, What Should I Read Next?, wrote a book? Oh, and are podcast titles italicized? The deep questions of life, folks.
- Make me this cake – actually this is my kind of cake decorating. Bake a cake. Open packages of candy. Dump on cake. Voilà. I googled and C + P’d that cool French term, btw, because I always get it wrong.
- After we are done consuming that delicious Easter cake, we can then do this…killer. Children and kettle bells don’t mix the best, so beware.
- Buy fresh flowers for your table. The hubs bought me some peach-y pink-y roses the other day and I automatically jump into a spring attitude when I gaze at them. My 2 yo and I have been sniffing them frequently.
- Hang all bedding and clothing on line, even if it is drizzling and 34 degrees. The calendar says March, for goodness sake.