Spring thought about springing yesterday. Alas, today winter temperatures are back. However, I’m not letting that get me down. Here are some links and ideas for spring.
- Go on nature walk with children. Unlike myself, really listen to what they say, it’s absolutely fascinating and enlightening.
- Are you home educating? This post is encouraging to me. So many great quotes and thoughts – what we do today is a small investment for tomorrow. We don’t have to worry, we just keep sowing by faith. Only a few short weeks till summer vacation, in other words.
- Swoon and save shekels for these or these. Spring-y fashion.
- Need a book idea for you or your child? Go dig through this list.
- I can’t stop laughing – a mixture of faith, mothering, culture commentary, and offensive attitudes. I absolutely love this blog. If you are easily offended it’s probably not for you. I’m kind of offended half of the time myself. Ha. I love it.
- I pre-ordered The Gray House by Mariam Petrosyan because I’m going to be reading it along with a friend. Speaking of pre-order, did you see that Anne Bogel from my favorite podcast, What Should I Read Next?, wrote a book? Oh, and are podcast titles italicized? The deep questions of life, folks.
- Make me this cake – actually this is my kind of cake decorating. Bake a cake. Open packages of candy. Dump on cake. Voilà. I googled and C + P’d that cool French term, btw, because I always get it wrong.
- After we are done consuming that delicious Easter cake, we can then do this…killer. Children and kettle bells don’t mix the best, so beware.
- Buy fresh flowers for your table. The hubs bought me some peach-y pink-y roses the other day and I automatically jump into a spring attitude when I gaze at them. My 2 yo and I have been sniffing them frequently.
- Hang all bedding and clothing on line, even if it is drizzling and 34 degrees. The calendar says March, for goodness sake.
One thought on “Spring Ideas”
Ha, ha, ha (about the sniffles of your little one.
I enjoyed all the scrumptious links.
Thanks for pre-ordering The Grey House. We are reading this book, but I thought we should do this in our summer either break or lighter lesson days, what do you think?
I’ll ask for your help, but wouldn’t it be nice if we did a ‘progressive blogging’ for The Grey House? Something flexible but with some guidelines to help us stay in track.