71. Outdoor Christmas lights popping up here and there. They are so cheerful driving along on deepest, darkest country roads.
72. My long-suffering Charlotte Mason book study friends, who once-a-month have to listen to me blast them with what I’ve been reading for the last month and all the ideas that come out of that reading. I don’t go out much. Poor friends, you know who you are.
73. My husband who attempts to follow my incoherent ramblings and rantings.
74. Brioche. Need I say more?
75. The beauty and inspiration I learn daily with and from my children as we learn together here at Hearth Ridge. It’s subtle, but astounding if I really pay attention.
76. A week or so without WiFi, showing me that many things I think are important, ahem, aren’t that important. And really, not having WiFi, isn’t even a problem in many areas of the world. Perspective.
77. My mother! It’s her birthday today. We get to go out to lunch together tomorrow.
78. Christmas secrets and surprises being worked on and planned.
79. Pie baking today and tomorrow!
80. Pen pals